Dablon Point Cape Vincent, NY – Unisex Hoodie
29.95$ – 35.95$
Everyone needs a cozy go-to hoodie to curl up in, so go for one that’s soft, smooth, and stylish. It’s the perfect choice for cooler evenings!
In 1654 Jesuit Missionaries visited the native Onondaga and Iroquois Indian tribes who used the area as their hunting grounds. Dablon Point, in the Town of Cape Vincent was named after French Missionary priest Father Dablon, who worked among the Indians with Father Chaumonoit in 1655. Both England and France endeavored to monopolize the Indian trade and extend their influence among the native tribes, establishing missions, building trading posts, and settling in the area.
More info about Dablon Pt. Cape Vincent, NY Click HERE
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua